SAVING FATHERHOOD PROVIDES BIBLICAL DISCIPLESHIP TO BROKEN FAMILIES AT NO COST TO THE PERSON IN NEED. WE WILL PAIR YOU UP WITH A BROTHER OR SISTER IN CHRIST THAT HAS FOUND GOD’S COMFORT THRU TRIALS. YOU MAY WORK WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE DEPENDING ON YOUR NEED. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN THAT DESIRES TO SERVE IN THIS CAPACITY YOU CAN USE THE SAME MEMBERSHIP REQUEST FORM BELOW.
TYPES OF HELP
- DEFIBRILATOR MARRIAGE COUNSELING – Your spouse wants to leave and take your children, or he/she already left. You recognize this is not God’s plan and ultimately your child is in deep danger. Your spouse may think that separation or divorce will be good for the child because they will not be exposed to whatever sin issues you and your spouse struggle with. We can help talk to your spouse about this.
- GENERAL SUFFERING – You or your spouse have a burden that you carry that is impacting just you or your marriage. You just need someone to talk to.
- PARENTAL ALIENATION – Your spouse or ex is keeping you from your child or they are starting to limit your access to your child. You may or may not be completely estranged from your child. The child that used to love you unconditionally may now be fearful of you. That child may or may not show disrespect or hostility toward you for no apparent reason.
- DIVORCE / SEPARATION – There are many reasons for divorce and or separation. Some of these reasons are biblical and some are not.
- TRUSTING GOD – Many of our relational issues start with our inability to trust God. There are two main components to this. First, we have to trust that he is sovereign over all creation. This means that he can change anything he deems necessary or good. Second, we have to trust that he loves us. Not only is he capable of helping us, but he desires to do so. These can be challenging during times of suffering for Christians and non-Christians.